Saturday 11 July 2015

Fast & Furious 8 Movie Casting News: ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Star Ruby Rose Looks Too Much Like Justin Bieber To Bring On The Speed; Helen Mirren Circles Villain Role, Eva Mendes Circles Toretto

Fast & Furious 8 Movie Casting News: Ruby Rose, the  breakout star of “Orange Is the New Black,” won’t be in the upcoming Fast & Furious sequel because she looks too much like Justin Bieber.

“My last audition before Orange was for Fast And Furious 7…But they didn’t want me because one of the main guys said I looked like Justin Bieber,” Ruby Rose told the Today Show. 
“It’s so funny because now I’m in talks with that movie and I haven’t mentioned to them that I know [they turned my down because I looked like Justin].” 
Universal Studios is reportedly now considering the Australian actress to become part of the upcoming “Fast & Furious 8.” 
Reports say that “Fast and Furious 8″ will have a new villain in veteran actress Helen Mirren. Rumors about Mirren’s casting surfaced in early March. 
“I keep putting it out there, and they never ask me. I’ll be in ‘Fast and Furious 8.’ I have to say Vin Diesel is brilliant,” the award-winning actress said in an interview with Yahoo Movies. 
“Furious 8′ star Vin Diesel also is on board with the franchise taking on one of Hollywood’s widely recognized actresses Helen Mirren. The British actress made it public that she wants to play a villain in the upcoming ‘Fast & Furious’ film. 
Hollywood icon Dame Helen Mirren has made it more than clear that joining Vin Diesel and the rest of the Furious 7 crew on the next film in the franchise is a “great ambition.” 
“Of course I would! Who wouldn’t? It’s Helen,” Diesel told Access Hollywood. 
Eva Mendes will be reuniting with Vin Diesel on “Fast & Furious 8,” does that spell trouble for Toretto and Michelle Rodriguez’s character, Letty Ortiz? Mendes confirmed that Letty Ortiz was alive during the post-credits of “Fast & Furious 5″ in 2011. 
English actor Jason Statham confirmed that he signed up to play Deckerd Shaw in ‘Furious 8.’ 
“We’re already talking about doing another one, Part 8,” Stratham said in a recent interview. “I’m a newcomer! I just got invited to the party in this last one so it’s nice to know I’m gonna be doing another.” 
Cody Walker, Paul Walker’s brother, who filled in for him as Brian O’Conner in “Furious 7,” is rumored to star “Fast & Furious 8″ as a brand new character. 
Kurt Russell’s Mr. Nobody will also make a comeback. Diesel previously revealed that “Fast & Furious 8″ will be set in New York City. It will feature the return of Kurt Russell’s Mr. Nobody, who disappeared in Furious 7. 
“Kurt Russell came in for this movie, but we really hired him for a story that follows this that takes placei in New York.” 
‘UFC Women’s Straw weight Champion Joana Jedrzejczyk will make her acting debut in Fast and Furious 8. 
No director is confirmed yet for the film. 
“Fast & Furious 8″ is scheduled to be shown on worldwide theaters on April 14, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment